Discover the northern end of Aruba in your personal UTV – a 4×4 off-road utility task vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most famous landmarks and national attractions including Aruba’s very own Black Stone Beach!
|Tour sights:||Black Stone Beach, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, California Lighthouse and Arashi Beach|
|Duration:||Approximately 3.5 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
2:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
|Price||$195 + 6% Tax per UTV (Max 2 persons per UTV)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride towards the secluded Black Stone Beach to discover sights, sounds and scenes of Aruba.
- Ride onward to visit the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a perfect picture moment with your loved ones followed by a visit to the famous California Lighthouse located on the northwest tip of Aruba.
- The final stop is the Arashi Beach, a quiet and peaceful beach great for swimming. The perfect, refreshing ending to an amazing adventure.Tour Duration & Timing
Tour Duration & Timing
Duration: 3.5 hours
Days/Times: Fridays and Saturdays 9am-12:30pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship in one of our motor coaches from 8:30am-9am)
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll board one of our comfortable motor coaches for the ride back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
To redeem your 15% is very simple, just follow the steps below (or check out the images with the explanations):
- Click ‘Book Now’ for the UTV tour option you are interested or ‘Book Now’ on the top right of the page
- Select the date and choose for the morning or the afternoon tour if available
- Choose how many UTV’s you will be booking (1 UTV is for 2 people – or 4 if you are booking a 4seater)
- After you choose the amount of UTV’s, click on the text “do you have a discount code?” and here you can add the discount code for the 15% discount, which is fofoti15
- In case you are booking more than 1 UTV, be sure the discount code is used per each vehicle, as this discount is per vehicle and not per order
- Finally, you are ready to proceed with the step 2 of your booking which is inputting your personal information and step 3 which is the payment for the tour
Please note: The rates are per UTV and not per person. Depending on the UTV tour that you chose, the UTV can carry from 1 to 2 passengers or 1 to 4 passengers. The Discount code is per vehicle so if you book more than 1 UTV you will be requested to add the discount code again to get your special direct booking deal