Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most renown natural wonders such as the Black Stone Beach, the Twin Bridges, and the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’. Other attractions include the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the California Lighthouse.The final stop to this unique trip is the Tres Trap (3-step) Beach, where you can take a refreshing dip.
|Tour sights:||Ayo Rock Formation, Blackstone Beach, Twin Bridges, Cave Pool (Cave Pool Cliff Jumping Optional), Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, California Lighthouse, Tres Trapi Beach.|
|Duration:||Approximately 4 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
2:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
|Price||$180 per UTV all taxes included (Max 2 persons per UTV)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED|| Pick-Up and Drop-Off at major hotels
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride towards the secluded Black Stone Beach to discover sights, sounds and scenes of Aruba.
- Ride onward to visit the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a perfect picture moment with your loved ones followed by a visit to the famous California Lighthouse located on the northwest tip of Aruba.
- The final stop is the Arashi Beach, a quiet and peaceful beach great for swimming. The perfect, refreshing ending to an amazing adventure.Tour Duration & Timing
Tour Duration & Timing
Duration: 4 hours
Days/Times: 9:00am – 2:00pm
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll board one of our comfortable motor coaches for the ride back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
To redeem your 15% is very simple, just follow the steps below (or check out the images with the explanations):
- Click ‘Book Now’ for the UTV tour option you are interested or ‘Book Now’ on the top right of the page
- Select the date and choose for the morning or the afternoon tour if available
- Choose how many UTV’s you will be booking (1 UTV is for 2 people – or 4 if you are booking a 4seater)
- After you choose the amount of UTV’s, click on the text “do you have a discount code?” and here you can add the discount code for the 15% discount, which is fofoti15
- In case you are booking more than 1 UTV, be sure the discount code is used per each vehicle, as this discount is per vehicle and not per order
- Finally, you are ready to proceed with the step 2 of your booking which is inputting your personal information and step 3 which is the payment for the tour
Please note: The rates are per UTV and not per person. Depending on the UTV tour that you chose, the UTV can carry from 1 to 2 passengers or 1 to 4 passengers. The Discount code is per vehicle so if you book more than 1 UTV you will be requested to add the discount code again to get your special direct booking deal