Experience Aruba’s wild side in a 4-seater UTV
A 4×4 Off-road vehicle! Visit one of Aruba’s top natural attractions, the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. Other attractions include the Arikok National Park, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel and the California Lighthouse!
|Tour sights:||Arikok National Park, the Natural Pool, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel and the California Lighthouse.|
|Duration:||Approximately 4 hours ( 3.5 Hours)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
2:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
|Price||$395 + 6% Tax per UTV (Max 4 persons per UTV)|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothes, swimsuit underneath for Natural Pool, sturdy shoes, hat, sunscreen.
Included: Round-trip transportation from/to hotel, bottled water, dry snack, bandana, Arikok National Park entrance fee.
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel in one of our comfortable motor coaches, you’ll arrive at the Fofoti office in Eagle Plaza where you’ll finish off needed paperwork and pick up essential gear such as a bandana, googles and/or water shoes if desired
- You’ll receive instructions on how to safely operate your personal 4 Seater UTV and then set out on a rough and rugged ride through Aruba’s Arikok National Park, which is a critical habitat for many species of plants and animals. The park entrance fee is covered by Fofoti!
- Our first stop will be an amazing place hand-crafted by Mother Nature herself: Aruba’s Natural Pool, where you can take a refreshing dip protected from the rough surf of the eastern coast of the island by a ring of giant rocks
- Then we’ll ride on to the next stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins for a photo op in the place where much of the island’s 3 million pounds of gold was processed during Aruba’s 100-year gold rush.
- The next stop is at the Alto Vista Chapel, the site of Aruba’s first Catholic church set on a hill that provides dramatic panoramic views in a very peaceful, tranquil setting.
- The final stop will be the California Lighthouse at the northern tip of the island with more breathtaking 360-degree views that provide the perfect ending to an adventure you’ll remember for years to come!
Tour Duration & Timing
Duration: 4 hours
Daily from 9am to 1:00pm (Contact us to confirm your exact pick-up time)
Daily from 2pm to 6:00pm (Contact us to confirm your exact pick-up time)
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll board one of our comfortable motor coaches for the ride back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
To redeem your 15% is very simple, just follow the steps below (or check out the images with the explanations):
- Click ‘Book Now’ for the UTV tour option you are interested or ‘Book Now’ on the top right of the page
- Select the date and choose for the morning or the afternoon tour if available
- Choose how many UTV’s you will be booking (1 UTV is for 2 people – or 4 if you are booking a 4seater)
- After you choose the amount of UTV’s, click on the text “do you have a discount code?” and here you can add the discount code for the 15% discount, which is fofoti15
- In case you are booking more than 1 UTV, be sure the discount code is used per each vehicle, as this discount is per vehicle and not per order
- Finally, you are ready to proceed with the step 2 of your booking which is inputting your personal information and step 3 which is the payment for the tour
Please note: The rates are per UTV and not per person. Depending on the UTV tour that you chose, the UTV can carry from 1 to 2 passengers or 1 to 4 passengers. The Discount code is per vehicle so if you book more than 1 UTV you will be requested to add the discount code again to get your special direct booking deal