Fofoti Tours and Transfers is a leading operator in Aruba with a reputation for excellence, innovation and reliability. We pay attention to all the right details, both large and small, in order to create off-road adventures and bus tours that make unforgettable memories to last a lifetime. We keep the size of tour groups manageable so that everyone gets the personalized attention they need in order to have a fun and safe time. Our transfer services get people to and from the airport and wherever else they need to go on the island in comfort. Fofoti is currently seeking to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Champion.
Sales and Marketing Champion
Millions of tourists visit Aruba each year, but there are also many tour operators and other experiential service providers vying for the attention of those tourists. Because of this, it is important for us to have someone who is laser-focused on helping us do the things that will make us stand out from the crowd as well as the routine things we already know work well for us.
Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Champion
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Take ownership of sales and marketing activities and show initiative with new ideas.
- Create and submit a Sales and Marketing Plan to the Managing Director.
- Must respond timely and by deadlines to all sales and marketing requests from management.
- Actively motivate, engage and recognize those who assist in generating revenues and sales activities (hotels, resorts, cruise lines, Fofoti tour guides, etc.).
- Conduct routine calls and check-ins with the island’s hotels, resorts, cruise lines and other lodging and related companies that can promote our company with their guests and clients.
- Document sales and marketing activities to compare with sales and marketing plan to assess effectiveness of activities.
- Attend Webinars and recorded training sessions focused on sales and marketing techniques relevant to our type of tourism offering.
Skills and Qualifications of the Sales and Marketing Champion
The successful candidate for this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in sales, marketing and/or hospitality-related role.
- Unwavering customer-service focus.
- Be a strong creative thinker.
- Demonstrated initiative around implementing plans and executing sales initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly effective project management, decision-making, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, fast-paced organization.
- Fluency in English is compulsory along with one or more of the following languages: Papiamento, Dutch, Spanish.
- University degree in a related field is preferred, a technical college degree or diploma will be considered.
To apply for the position of Sales and Marketing Champion, please email your CV to S.firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Fofoti on our website: https://www.fofoti.com.