Thinking of booking a thrilling UTV tour on your trip to Aruba? First, we want to congratulate you on choosing the right destination! Second, you need to know the correct clothing and belongings to bring. Then you’re good to go!
• Be sure to wear loose clothing*, preferably active/sporty wear – as you will be outdoors for a few hours. *An important tip we tell our guests is not to wear white clothing, because of the dirt and sand that we encounter on our tours.
• A hat is a good choice to bring with you for sun protection, but keep in mind there will be a lot of wind and dust on your trip.
• Water shoes are great for those wanting to go inside the Cave Pool – to prevent any injuries.
• Bring a bathing suit & towel for a nice refreshing dip at one of our tour locations.
• Sunglasses/goggles and bandanas are a must! Luckily, we have these products just for you!
• You should bring a valid driver’s license to drive (The minimum age to drive a UTV is 18).
• Be sure to protect yourself from too much sun exposure. Bring your sunscreen that you can apply before you start your tour!
• A backpack is great to have all your belongings stored in, as this can be placed at the back of our UTV’s.
The idea is to pack lightly and have fun!
As a foreign traveler, there is nothing more exciting than exploring areas of an island – especially one that is not accessible by road. You’ll