Explore Aruba coast to coast and visit many of its greatest landmarks on this unique tour. The fun and knowledgeable guides explain Aruba’s fascinating history
- Two-Seater Vehicle Seats 2 People | Driver must be ages 18+ | Passenger must be ages 12+
Discover the southern end of Aruba in your UTV!
The ride departs from our HQ location near the airport en route to the Art City of San Nicolas, passing through the streets and alleys decorated with enchanting murals. San Nicolas’ artistic side has always been prominent. With Aruba’s Carnival origination in this city, the artistic development was set in motion and the “Perfect photo ops” are here! Experience a blast from the past on your visit to the community museum and discover what life in the San Nicolas community looked like in yesteryears. So you understand where the city got its charm. After feeding your mind with some art & history, you will enjoy a unique swim experience to feed your soul at the “Mangel Halto beach”. Famous for its calm, clear and shallow waters, rich in sea life, which is supported by an intriguing, network of mangroves. After an enriching and enlightening tour, you need the perfect ending by saving the best for last; Sunset at Varadero while enjoying a local taster and beverage. Transportation by bus is arranged from Varadero to your hotel.
- Art Street Murals
- San Nicolas Community Museum
- Sero Colorado Anchor
- Mangel Halto Beach
- Sunset @ Varadero Yacht Club
- Local bites @ Fish House Restaurant
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
- Personal facemask is required for all participants at all times.
- Comfortable Athletic Clothing
- Hiking Boots
- Facemask required
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Welcome drink (Museum)
- Local bites & Local beer or juice/soda
- Bottle of water