Explore Aruba coast to coast and visit many of its greatest landmarks on this unique tour. The fun and knowledgeable guides explain Aruba’s fascinating history
The Cave Pool Tour UTV Adventure
Explore Aruba's Outback!
- Two-Seater Vehicle Seats 2 People | Driver must be ages 18+ | Passenger must be ages 12+
Discover the Northern End of Aruba!
Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! See and enjoy some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as The Natural bridge ruins, the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’ for a nice swimming experience. Other attractions that you’ll see are the Ayo rock formations, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the California Lighthouse. As the tour comes to an end let us take you for a refreshing dip around the Arashi area Beach.
- UTV drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Front-seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older.
- The company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip.
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip.
- Personal facemask is required for all participants at all times.
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Hiking boots
- Facemask required
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Swimming shoes