Discover Aruba’s best-kept secret places on an off-road UTV adventure led by our expert tour guides!
- Two-Seater Vehicle Seats 2 People | Driver must be ages 18+ | Passenger must be ages 12+
- Four-Seater Vehicle Seats 4 People | Driver must be ages 18+ | Passenger must be ages 12+ | Rear Passengers must be ages 6+
Discover the Northern End of Aruba!
Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders, such as Black Stone Beach, the Twin Bridges, and the cave pool where you can cliff jump. Other attractions include the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the California Lighthouse. The final stop to this unique trip is the Tres Trap (three step) Beach, where you can take a refreshing dip.
- UTV drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Front-seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older.
- The company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip.
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip.
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Hiking boots
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Swimming shoes