Experience the wild side of Aruba in your Personal UTV – a 4×4 Off-road vehicle! Visit one of Aruba’s top natural attractions, the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. Other attractions include the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins and the Alto Vista Chapel.
|Tour sights:||Arikok National Park, Natural Pool, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and Alto Vista Chapel.|
|Duration:||Approximately 3.5 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM (Everyday).|
|Price||$205 + 3.5% Tax|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride through the Aruba Arikok National Park home to many endemic plants and animal species.
- Ride onwards to witness a show created by the ocean on the rocky and rugged west coastline and discover the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool.
- An island tour will not be complete without a stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a picture moment with your dushi (sweetheart, loved one).
- The final stop is the Alto Vista Chapel one of Aruba’s most precious landmarks that exudes tranquility and serenity because of its unique location and altitude, a perfect ending to the adventure of a lifetime.
2.30 PM – 4.30 PM: Surfing
5.30 PM – 6.30 PM: Return
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4