Discover the northern end of Aruba in your personal UTV – a 4×4 off-road utility task vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most famous landmarks and national attractions including Aruba’s very own Black Stone Beach!
|Tour sights:||Black Stone Beach, Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, California Lighthouse and Arashi Beach|
|Duration:||Approximately 3.5 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
4:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
|Price||$195 + 6% Tax per UTV (Max 2 persons per UTV)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride towards the secluded Black Stone Beach to discover sights, sounds and scenes of Aruba.
- Ride onward to visit the Natural Bridge and enjoy the gorgeous natural architecture. An island tour will not be complete without a stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a perfect picture moment with your loved ones followed by a visit to the famous California Lighthouse located on the northwest tip of Aruba.
- The final stop is the Arashi Beach, a quiet and peaceful beach great for swimming. The perfect, refreshing ending to an amazing adventure.Tour Duration & Timin
Duration: 4 hours
Days/Times: Daily from 9am-1:00pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship in one of our motor coaches from 8:30am-9am) and 2pm-6:00pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship in one of our motor coaches from 1:30-2pm)
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll board one of our comfortable motor coaches for the ride back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship
Tour Duration & Timing
Duration: 3.5 hours
Days/Times: Fridays and Saturdays 9am-12:30pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship in one of our motor coaches from 8:30am-9am)
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll board one of our comfortable motor coaches for the ride back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- UTV Drivers needs to be 18 years old and older with a driving license
- Front seat passenger needs to be minimum 12 years old
- Company Waiver needs to be fill up & signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your booking pick up details before trip so we can pick you up on time