Explore the north side of Aruba on your Personal UTV – a 4×4 off-road vehicle! Visit some of Aruba’s most famous landmarks and national attractions including Aruba’s very own Black Stone Beach!
|Tour sights:||Black Stone Beach, Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, California Lighthouse and Arashi Beach|
|Duration:||Approximately 3.5 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM (Fridays and Saturdays only)|
|Price||$195 + 3.5% Tax|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride towards the secluded Black Stone Beach to discover sights, sounds and scenes of Aruba.
- Ride onward to visit the Natural Bridge and enjoy the gorgeous natural architecture. An island tour will not be complete without a stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a perfect picture moment with your loved ones followed by a visit to the famous California Lighthouse located on the northwest tip of Aruba.
- The final stop is the Arashi Beach, a quiet and peaceful beach great for swimming. The perfect, refreshing ending to an amazing adventure.
2.30 PM – 4.30 PM: Surfing
Aptent potenti mi erat aliquet facilisi. Tristique molestie. Interdum vehicula nostra at eleifend. Phasellus nunc sociis per aptent euismod sed laoreet per odio.
5.30 PM – 6.30 PM: Return
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4