Experience the wild side of Aruba in your Personal UTV – a 4×4 Off-road vehicle! Visit one of Aruba’s top natural attractions, the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. Other attractions include the Arikok National Park, the Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel and the California Lighthouse!
|Tour sights:||Arikok National Park, the Natural Pool, the Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel and the California Lighthouse.|
|Duration:||Approximately 4 hours ( new! before 3.5 Hours)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
4:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
|Price||$205 + 6% Tax per UTV (Max 2 persons per UTV)|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothes, swimsuit underneath for Natural Pool, sturdy shoes, ha, sunscreen.
Included: Round-trip transportation from/to hotel, bottled water, dry snack, bandana, Arikok National Park entrance fee.
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel in one of our comfortable motor coaches, you’ll arrive to the Fofoti office in Eagle Plaza where you’ll finish off needed paperwork and pick up essential gear such as a bandana, googles and/or water shoes if desired.
- You’ll receive instructions on how to safely operate your personal UTV and then set out on a rough and rugged ride through Aruba’s Arikok National Park, which is critical habitat for many species of plants and animals. The park entrance fee is covered by Fofoti!
- Our first stop will be an amazing place hand-crafted by Mother Nature herself: Aruba’s Natural Pool, where you can take a refreshing dip protected from the rough surf of the eastern coast of the island by a ring of giant rocks.
- New! From there it’s a short ride to make a stop at the Natural Bridge, another incredible sight brought to you by Mother Nature.
- Then we’ll ride on to the next stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins for a photo op in the place where much of the island’s 3 million pounds of gold was processed during Aruba’s 100-year gold rush.
- The next stop is at the Alto Vista Chapel, the site of Aruba’s first Catholic church set on a hill that provides dramatic panoramic views in a very peaceful, tranquil setting.
- New! The final stop will be the California Lighthouse at the northern tip of the island with more breathtaking 360-degree views that provide the perfect ending to an adventure you’ll remember for years to come!
Tour Duration & Timing
Duration: 4 hours
Daily from 9am to 1:00pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship in one of our motor coaches from 8:30am-9am)
Daily from 2pm to 6:00pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship in one of our motor coaches from 1:30-2pm)
At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll board one of our comfortable motor coaches for the ride back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- UTV Drivers needs to be 18 years old and older with a driving license
- Front seat passenger needs to be minimum 12 years old
- Company Waiver needs to be fill up & signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your booking pick up details before trip so we can pick you up on time