The Best of Aruba Island Tour
Explore Aruba coast-to-coast and visit many of its greatest landmarks on this very unique tour. View the Island’s unusual desert landscape and stunning rock formations, charming Cunucu houses and other amazing natural wonders, such as the Natural Bridge Ruins. The fun and knowledgeable guides explain Aruba’s fascinating history. Snacks, refreshments, and round-trip transportation from your hotel is included.
|Tour sights:||California Light House, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Natural Bridge, Casibari Rock Formation and Baby Beach|
|Duration:||Approximately 4.5 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM|
|Price||Adults: $50 + 3.5% Tax | Children: $37.50 + 3.5% Tax|
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride towards the secluded Black Stone Beach to discover sights, sounds and scenes of Aruba.
- Ride onward to visit the Natural Bridge and enjoy the gorgeous natural architecture. An island tour will not be complete without a stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a perfect picture moment with your loved ones followed by a visit to the famous California Lighthouse located on the northwest tip of Aruba.
- The final stop is the Arashi Beach, a quiet and peaceful beach great for swimming. The perfect, refreshing ending to an amazing adventure.
2.30 PM – 4.30 PM: Surfing
5.30 PM – 6.30 PM: Return
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4