The Best of Aruba Island Tour
Explore Aruba coast-to-coast and visit many of its greatest landmarks on this very unique tour. View the Island’s unusual desert landscape and stunning rock formations, charming Cunucu houses and other amazing natural wonders, such as the Natural Bridge Ruins. The fun and knowledgeable guides explain Aruba’s fascinating history. Snacks, refreshments, and round-trip transportation from your hotel is included.
|Tour sights:||California Light House, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Natural Bridge, Casibari Rock Formation and Baby Beach|
|Duration:||Approximately 4.5 hours|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00am daily|
|Price||Adults: $50 + 6% Tax | Children: $37.50 + 3.5% Tax|
|INCLUDED||Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- After being picked up from your hotel, resort or cruise ship, you’ll ride in comfort to the northern end of the island to the iconic California Lighthouse and enjoy incredible panoramic views from this unique vantage point.
- The next stop will be to visit the Alto Vista Chapel, a place of peace and tranquility where the first Catholic church was built in 1750 and rebuilt in 1952. Behind the chapel is the Peace Walk Labyrinth, and once again the 360-degree views are breathtaking.
- Next on the itinerary is a stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, one of the sites that helped process the more than 3 million pounds of gold found on the island during Aruba’s century-long gold rush.
- From there you will travel to the Natural Bridge and Wishing Rock Garden. The Natural Bridge will amaze you as you see how it was formed by the pounding surf found on this side of the island.
- Then it’s off to see one of the island’s fascinating geological features, the Casibari Rock Formation. A short climb up to the summit gives unparalleled views of the island’s interior in panoramic splendor!
- The final stop is the Baby Beach, beloved by locals and tourists alike for its calm waters that allow people of all ages to swim and snorkel to their heart’s delight.
Tour Duration & Timing
Duration: 4.5 hours
Days/Times: Daily from 9am-1:30pm (pickups at hotels, resorts or cruise ship from 8:30am-9am)
At the conclusion of the tour, our comfortable motor coach will take you back to your hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4